Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good morning! I'm up and ready to get to crafting a bit. Hopefully I will get a bunny completed today. I'll can't wait to post some new pics. I had company last night, so I didn't get to be on my blog.

I'm really new at this so bare with me until I figure out what to do and get everything set up the right way.

Next month, which is right on us, is time for planting seeds to get them started for the garden. Or flower seeds to plant in your yard or pots. I'm always excited to see the first blooms outdoors.

I'm still undecided on what all I'm going to be putting on my blog to sell. I have tons of fabric to sell. I may be putting some of that up for sale also.

I better get to work on the bunny or I won't get her done today!

Come back often to visit with me. You never know what you will see on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment