Thursday, January 26, 2012

What a day!

What a day! It wasn't too bad today. Had a window open all day. It was nice outside. But did a few rain showers. Still super nice for this time of year. A big 52 degrees. Can't believe that and it's Jan.26.

Watched Idol with the kids. Can't believe some of these people really think they can sing. And they can't even carry a tune.

Should finish up a few crafts tomorrow. Did finish painting my candy corn bowl fillers for Valentines and St.Patty's. Will try to get those pics on in a day or so. They turned out great!

I have so many plans of what I want to make. But I can't get as much done as I'd like to. Due to health issues. I do what I can.

I added some new pics of things I've made since I started my blog.

I hope to be making some great changes to my blog. But it will take time. I am really enjoying working on my blog. I will be setting it up to sell my crafts from my blog. So keep watching for new things.

I'll be linking my website addy up to my blog also. Hopefully getting paypal set up also.

And I can't wait to show off my flowers also when they start blooming in the Spring. I do love my flowers.

I'll be back sometime tomorrow to do a little more here.



No comments:

Post a Comment