Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm trying to work on my blog! It will take me a bit to get the hang of doing this. I hope to soon have more of my things up for sale on my blog. There will be new things coming soon.

What a beautiful day in West Virginia today! My grapevines got pruned today. I sat on a bucket and my youngest granddaughter, Mia, carried the trimmings to me. I got one grapevine wreath and three bunches of clippings put together in bundles.

It felt so good to get out of the house.

I put the skirt on my bunny dress. And also got the sleeves put in. I'll get the snaps put on sometime tomorrow.

I am so ready to plant lettuce and onions. That will be done in February. And that's not long off. But I'm also sure Mother Nature is not done with us yet.

I will be posting new pics within the next two weeks of things I've been working on for awhile now. I can't wait to show them off.

Come back often to visit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment